Design Dossier production made the сorporate video on professional activity of the holding Mosinzhproekt with the adaptation to exhibition criteria on a turnkey basis. According to the task set by the Customer, the video was to be made in 4K and 2K formats providing several versions: available in Russian and English languages, an extended 4-minute version and 2,5-minute version made specially for exhibitions.
Which options does the development of the video on a turnkey basis include?
- Conceptualization of the future video and its general stylistics.
- Script-writing (backstage staff, computer graphics, info-graphics, background text).
- Adaptation of the script to the short version.
- Shot-by-shot breakdown, director’s script.
- Staged footage.
- Design of the computer start-up screen.
- Architecture tracking.
- Info-graphics (available in Russian and English languages).
- Final Dub (in Russian and English).
- Editing, audio mixing, assembling.
- Adaptation to the necessary time-lines and formats.